Friday, May 14, 2010

Just a little bit more....

Today i sat at uni in the same chair for exactly five hours. How horribly depressing. This was my story. I had to export a presentation onto a dvd but it kept turning out blurry. change settings, render (20 mins) export (30 mins),test it, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat until finally Sharon figured it out and saved my life. A massive thanks to you Sharon. And with that one media assignment was finished. So happy afterwards until i realised tonights another late night trying to complete my google maps assignment! Im photo shopping my images to make them look like drawings or concept art as some would like to call it. Makes it more appropriate i think for a fictional story. Got 3 or 4 videos i want to put on there too but i gotta do that dreaded rendering tomorrow morning. I seriously hope there are available computers at 8am because the last day media rush for the mac computers is so bad its a sight to behold if you are happily finished all your work.
Final product of the Lord of the Rings parody geo narrative shall be ready tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment