Thursday, February 18, 2010

It begins...

So now I enter the world of blogging due to a task for university. I'm currently studying Networked Media Production at the University of Canberra. Course is looking to be pretty interesting with lots of practical work which I like. Our lecturer thankfully has a sense of humour so thats a big help to me staying attentive.
In our first lectures we have been learning about blogs (obviously) and how they are somewhat of a journal...and people have succesfully made cash off these journals...lucky people. I also learnt that you must apply for 'trademark', 'patents' or 'design' where 'copyright', you do not have to. And with that I am a little more enlightened.
SO....this is my first ever blog so please bear with me as I embark on a blogging rampage!
I chose Blogger because it seemed easy enough to use and I could customize it a bit. No dilemmas so far so I think it was the right choice for me. For now I must say "SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION" as I am learning how to make my display a bit cooler to the eye so please be patient, I am learning...

1 comment:

yanR said...

Hey man you pretty much did the same colour scheme on your page as I was going to do. Looking pretty good so far. Be prepared for a commenting storm over the next few weeks haha

Post a Comment